Office & Entertainment Spaces Redevelopment in West Greenville
800,000 SF Mill Redevelopment
- Flexible space options for office, retail, and light industrial uses
- Onsite apartments with ±350 residents
- Ample onsite parking with over 1,500 spaces and room to expand
- Close proximity to downtown Greenville
- A true mixed-use development with office space, restaurant, brewery, shops, entertainment, and onsite residential
Press Releases & Announcements
The Innovate Fund’s largest NMTC investment at $16.5 million, Judson Mill supports 197 direct jobs with 64% being Quality Jobs and 58% being Accessible Jobs to people with a high school diploma or less in an Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) Distressed Area with...
SeamonWhiteside (SW+), a full-service site design firm with offices throughout the Carolinas, announced it will be relocating its Greenville office to the historic Judson Mill District. The multi-disciplinary firm will move its 46 employees from its 7,500-square-foot...
The Judson Mill Community Innovation Hub, Jud Hub for short, is a member of Founded Communities – an impact-driven coworking management and consulting firm that works with community leaders, policy makers, private developers, and universities to use innovation spaces...
River Falls Spa announced June 24 it will move to a location inside of Judson Mill in Greenville on July 5. The spa will occupy more than 7,000 square feet at 701 Easley Bridge Road in building 6000. Once in the space, the business plans to expand its services but...