Office & Entertainment Spaces Redevelopment in West Greenville
800,000 SF Mill Redevelopment
- Flexible space options for office, retail, and light industrial uses
- Onsite apartments with ±350 residents
- Ample onsite parking with over 1,500 spaces and room to expand
- Close proximity to downtown Greenville
- A true mixed-use development with office space, restaurant, brewery, shops, entertainment, and onsite residential
Press Releases & Announcements
Climbing Summer Camps are here! Sign your climber up for a week full of education, climbing activities, and fun games at BlocHaven, Greenville’s newest and largest rock climbing gym. No experience required.
Take a tour of Judson Mill Lofts today + experience the Judson Mill District for yourself
What do a mechanical bull, fresh fruits + veggies, beer, and a bouldering gym have in common?
They’re all things you’ll be able to find #ComingSoon at the newly redeveloped historic Judson Mill.
‘It’s really happening’ – An exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the Judson Mill redevelopment project
The warehouse, which will be entirely commercial, is just one of four buildings on the site — there’s also a mill, a smokestack and a small paint shop — the oldest of which, the mill, dates back to 1912.